The Jameson Telescoping Pole Kit with Pruner and Pole Saw Head features a TP-12F telescoping pole with a JA-14 pruner is constructed from lightweight fiberglass and offers a space-saving design.
This telescoping pole kit includes: the pole, pruner, 13 in. Barracuda tri-cut saw blade, pruner rope and adapter. The double lock system keeps the telescoping pole from collapsing and gives you a secure connection, no matter what the length. The pole length can extended from 6 - 12 ft. with a female ferrule to easily switch from pruner to saw with the same pole. The Barracuda™ Tri-Cut Saw Blade provides a quicker, cleaner cut with less wear on the blade than traditional blades. This saw blade is a hard-chrome plated, tri-cut blade with a long-lasting edge, making it a must have for arborists and homeowners. This 13 in. saw blade is both durable and sharp enough to cut through the toughest limbs with no trouble at all.
PHA-14 adapterPR-20 pruner rope
- PS-3FP pole saw head
- SB-13TE 13 in. tri-cut, Hard-chrome plated saw blade
- Double locks (internal and external locks) ensure poles will not collapse
- High quality, lightweight, fiberglass telescoping pole with a space-saving design
- Pole telescopes from 6 ft. to 12 ft., making this a versatile toolCompact for easier climbing and storage
- Not A “Hot Stick” – Not For Use On Energized Lines
- Female ferrule allows the use of pruner or pole saw with the same pole
- Durable fiberglass will not crimp under high stress like aluminum poles