Double Lock™ Telescoping Pole with Permanent Mount Pole Saw and a Tri-Cut Saw Blade, 6-12 ft.
Jameson Telescoping Poles are constructed from lightweight fiberglass and offer a space-saving design. The double lock system keeps the telescoping pole from collapsing and gives you a secure connection, no matter what the length. The pole length can extended from 6 - 12 ft. with a permanently mounted pole saw head and a 13 in. tri-cut saw blade (SB-13TE). The Barracuda™ Tri-Cut Saw Blade provides a quicker, cleaner cut with less wear on the blade than traditional blades than traditional blades. This saw blade is a hard-chrome plated, tri-cut blade with a long-lasting edge, making it a must have for arborists and homeowners. This 13 in. saw blade is both durable and sharp enough to cut through the toughest limbs with no trouble at all.
- Double locks (internal and external locks) ensure poles will not collapse
- High quality, lightweight, fiberglass telescoping pole with a space-saving design
- Lightweight, durable fiberglass will not crimp under high stress like aluminum poles
- Pole telescopes from 6 ft. to 12 ft., making this a versatile tool
- Compact for easier climbing and storage
- **Not A “Hot Stick” – Not For Use On Energized Lines
- Saw blade has precision ground Tri-Cut teeth that delivers fast clean cuts
- Hard-Chrome plating provides superior rust resistance
- Impulse hardening ensures stay-sharp performance
- Curved pull-stroke blade design stays in the cut