Petzl Rollclip Pulley Carabiner Triact Gate
SKU: PEZP74TL Petzl
* Item is not available for shipment to the United States.
Used to minimize friction on the work rope or to install redirects. The carabiner's keylock system stops accidental snagging when putting the pulley in place, and the gate opening on the pulley side helps installation of the rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor.
The H-profile of the carabiner grants an excellent strength-to-weight ratio and protects markings from abrasion.
- Material(s): aluminum
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave diameter: 18 mm
- Maximum working load: 2 x 2 = 4 kN
- Efficiency: 85 %
- Major axis strength: 20 kN
- Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Open gate strength: 7 kN